Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sensex will go past 40000 in next 5 years

When I used to say my friends ,that sensex has the potential to go past 40,000 mark,no one believed me.It was in 2005 winter.Once, that year,i asked famous technical analyst ,Vivek Patil ,at icici bank towers hall,about the similarity between nikkei graph(between 1960-90) and indian stock market chart pattern,and asked
whether the sensex will do a nikkei?He said he will have a look on that but I told him that i strongly believe that it can,when i studied and compared our economy to Japnese electronic boom from out IT boom and our major companies growth rate.it seemed on the card.
On 29 October 2007, Sensex had touched the peak of 20,000...then one of my friend came and congratulated me for my market reading.I was overwhelmed with joy.
Now sensex is in correction mode and i think that it will be a life time opportunity to buy stocks.
Sensex has still the potential to go past 40,000 mark in next 5 years.